WELCOME JAYESH DEDHIA`S BLOG

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Meditation

Step 1 - Withdraw energy mentally from everything around you – not to reject or resist, but to turn your attention inward.

Step 2 - Create a point of consciousness. Focus on the centre of your forehead. Think of this point as a radiant star, a sparkling jewel or a kindled flame. This will transmit positive energy, making you feel good about yourself.

Step 3 - Affirm this positive energy through positive thoughts and images about yourself such as "I am a peaceful soul", "I am a jewel of peace", or "I am the child of the Ocean of Peace".

Step 4 - Focus your energy on peace, and let this become the object of your meditation. As you focus, you will give peace life, turning a thought into a feeling.

Step 5 - Experience this feeling by paying conscious attention to it.

2 Comments:

  • sister my centre's sister always said that you have to go & meet to shivani sister for insparation
    & motivation bcoz you highly magnetic power ,but i herd all your speech realy i impress to yourt lacture & i have my own view about you that human has some limitation but my shivani sister has no any limtation i always remember you in my maditation you are always with me and suppote me you have anough time to stimulate me , i think if i meet you then i can not able get same type of responce whatever i think what you think

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:41 PM  

  • hggf

    By Blogger fgj, at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home